Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vinyl stuff

Thanks for setting up this fun blog Josie! I love to see the projects other people are working on, it motivates me!
I have been planning out my weekly menus and it is so much better because I only have to go shopping once a week (I hate Walmart :) I have made a lot of these menu boards lately and I really like them, they work great with dry erase markers, but the best are the liquid chalk markers.

I used coasters with ribbon to make the name tags. I love how this turned out!









Here are a couple things that I have done with my vinyl lately. This was actually kind of hard, to make a tile into a clock. I really like it though, it sits on my kitchen counter.




















4 comments:

  1. Paula, these are amazing! How do you make a tile into a clock? It is really cool. I love the family home evening board. And someday I'm going to have you make me a menu board and I want it to look exactly like yours. It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun to see some of the stuff that you've made. It is all amazing! Someday I think I'll have you make me all of that stuff, too. It really does all look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I measured the center of the clock exactly, then I had Miku drill through the tile. You have to have something called a diamond drill bit so it doesn't shatter the tile. I tried selling these at craft fairs and it worked great, but they were too hard to produce. Drilling was really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, the credit for anything vinyl that I have done goes to Tauna! She taught me how to do everything and comes up with the ideas too. Thanks Tauna!

    ReplyDelete